Wednesday 13 January 2016

New beginning

Time flies.
It has been almost 2 months that you left us. Lots of things have changes around us. 
New buildings, new road, new eateries. So many things that I would like to share with you but yet you are nowhere to be found. I dreamed of you 2 days back. It's quite an absurd dream where we are fighting about something, which I can't really recall now. But it feels so real. Just like when you are still alive.

Till now all your belongings still on its place. But its time to have a change.
I have cleared the car. Every single parts of it has your memory. I don't know how I will react when it's time to say goodbye to the car next year. It's like a piece of you were let go again. I always thot I will be ok but when I started to clear your stuff, the memory of you are all back. Only then I know I never let go. I keep holding on the memory of you, every single piece of you. But yet I choose to ignore.
I try to avoid. I don't have the guts to face it. I am such a coward.

Life still has to go on. I love you, dear and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment