Thursday 10 December 2015

Happy 15th Anniversary, my dear

Happy 15th Anniversary , my dear.
Today supposed to be our 15th wedding anniversary. But you are no longer around to celebrate together. Thank you for being there for me all these while. I have been taking you for granted.
So many sweet memories that we had before. All memories just non stop show up in my mind.
I love you, I really do.
You are the one that show me what love is and make me have the courage to make the biggest decision in my life.
You are the reason that I become strong. But how I wish I can just be a "little woman". Being love and pampered. You know how I long for all those. You know how I miss all those. Now there wont be any chance that I can feel it one more time.
I love you, I really do.
I miss you so much. So much till it hurts. It hurts and I dunno how long to ease the pain.
It bleeds and I wish you were here to ease the pain.
I know it's not possible but yet I keep hanging on the hope. The single hope that it is just a nightmare and things going to be alright.
I should be happy that you are in a better place. Free from all sufferings. But I still long for your presence. I still can't let go.
Tell me how....

I love you and I always will....

No comments:

Post a Comment